As a rule, full or partial baldness develops under the influence of several factors at once: for example, a person who in his family all men have acquired bald patches by the age of 45, and who by nature has a very high level of testosterone in the blood, is likely to repeat the fate of his ancestors, especially in the presence of harmful, nervous work. A woman whose mother has lost a lot of head of hair after childbirth or during menopause may herself face this problem, especially if she eats, combs and cares for her hair just like a mother.
If you do not want to overpay for chemistry, we recommend that you read this material: we will tell you about the most effective and safe means of hair loss, which anyone can use at home.The content of the article:-
Onion juice is an effective remedy for alopecia!
Bay essential oil is the most effective means of hair loss!
Tincture of peppers from hair loss
Head massage with salt from hair loss
Oil of black cumin from hair loss
What if there is no result?
Onion juice is an effective remedy for alopecia!Why among all medicinal vegetables and fruits doctors trichologists allocate onions? Even annoying, can not you recommend something to strengthen the hair with a more appropriate and pleasant smell? Perhaps you will be surprised, but just the fragrance and testifies to the exceptional benefits of onions for the health of hair follicles.
The specific smell of onions is due to the presence in its composition of a large amount of sulfur - a very rare and useful chemical element for hair. In no other food product is as much sulfur as in onions.Sulfur takes part in the process of collagen synthesis, so necessary for the strength, elasticity and smoothness of our hair. This mineral is not produced at all by the body, but if a person feeds fully and diversely, there should not be a sulfur deficit. This condition is manifested by dryness and flaking of the skin, cross-section and hair loss, brittle nails, general weakness and fast fatigue.
In addition to sulfur, the onion contains living natural keratin, and this is another argument in favor of using onion juice locally, that is, applied freshly directly to the roots of the hair. Keratin is a part of most firming shampoos, but where is the guarantee that the rest of their ingredients are useful, or at least safe for hair? But using pure onion juice, you will only benefit.
Onion juice helps against hair loss of any etiology: age, hormonal, genetic, toxic. Provided a regular and long (3 months minimum) treatment, the hair grows even in completely bald people.
Onion Juice Mask for Hair Regrowth and TreatmentBefore you start to treat hair with onions, you need to consider several nuances of this technique:
- Do onion masks from time to time, once a week or several times a month does not make sense. So you will only get a couple of hours of fuss and tears, and then a couple of days of unforgettable and unbreakable "fragrance". To be treated it is necessary daily for at least 2 months;
- The smell of onions from the hair intensifies when getting wet: it is worth it to sweat or get under the rain, it will certainly appear, even if the dry hairstyle does not smell anything;
- Onion gruel, applied to the hair, leaves behind a much stronger and persistent aroma, rather than carefully squeezed juice;
- Onion-based masks, regardless of their full composition, can not be held on the hair for more than 30 minutes to avoid irritation or even burn the surface of the skin.
- Basic mask from hair loss with onion juice:- First of all, hold a small terry towel over the steam so that it warms up and collect moisture, wrap your head around so that the pores open, and the juice is better absorbed, and in this form, start to prepare the mask. Peel one large or a couple of small bulbs, cut into small slices, scroll through a meat grinder or grind with a blender, strain through a rolled up in several layers of gauze. Remove the towel, carefully apply the juice to the roots of the hair, massage it lightly, wrap the head again with a towel, wait 30 minutes and rinse the hair thoroughly with clean water.
- Mask from onion and tincture of capsicum:- The procedure is the same as in the previous recipe, only in onion juice before applying to the hair you need to add one full pipette of the tincture of hot peppers. You can prepare this drug yourself (read about it below), or you can buy it at a pharmacy, the average retail price is 15 rubles. Tincture has a strong stimulating effect on hair follicles, so this mask is suitable even for the treatment of complete baldness, and not just from thinning and hair loss.
- Mask from alopecia and dandruff with onions and garlic:- Loss of hair is very often combined with dandruff and seborrhea. If you have a weakened fatty hair with dandruff, frequent washing with shampoos will not help, but on the contrary, will aggravate the problem. Try a mask from onions and garlic: on one medium onion head, take 2 cloves of garlic, scroll through the meat grinder and apply the resulting mush on the roots of the hair for 30 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Phytoncides - natural antibiotics, which are rich in onions and garlic, perfectly cope with a fungus that causes dandruff.
- Nourishing hair mask with onion, honey and egg:- One of the main causes of hair loss is the lack of vitamins. Try to solve this problem with a nutritious mask based on onions, honey and chicken eggs. One small bulb is scrolled through a meat grinder, mix with three tablespoons of liquid, slightly warmed honey and one raw egg. The resulting mass is applied to the roots of the hair with light massaging movements, leave for 30 minutes and rinse with the help of children's shampoo - just so honey in the hair will not come down. Use this mask can not be more than twice a week, on the remaining days, limit the onions so as not to overload the hair.
- Mask for dry hair with coconut oil, onions and beer:- If hair loss in you is accompanied by dryness, brittle, itchy and cross-section of the tips, you can do this mask 2-3 times a week: two small onions to grind in a meat grinder, add a tablespoon of coconut oil (also suitable for burdock and castor) and half a glass of fresh, unpasteurized beer. The resulting mass is applied to the roots of hair, lightly rub, wrap the head with a towel, wait 30 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Strengthening lotion based on rum or cognac:- Finely chop the two onions, put them into a glass half-liter jar with a screwed lid, top up with rum or cognac, close and put it in a dark, cool place for 7 days. Every day, shake the infusion. Then strain and apply to the roots and hair along the entire length for 10 minutes before each washing of the head.
You just need to decide for yourself what is more important: it's nice to smell or have healthy hair? Of course, the smell will be, and you can not escape from it, but the onion helps to fight baldness better than other means, and if you are really worried about severe hair loss, do not wait until they fall completely, and begin treatment. With a specific flavor you can cope if you know little tricks.
Partially or completely neutralize the smell of onions from the hair can be in three ways:
- Adding aromatic oils - drip a few drops of essential oil of lavender, orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, rosemary or sage into the mask. So you will simultaneously benefit the hair and scrape the onion smell;
- Using cosmetic clay - immediately after flushing the onion mask also for half an hour put on the head gruel from white, blue or pink clay. She will absorb a strong aroma of onions, you will only have to rinse out the hair;
- Rinsing with a solution of apple cider vinegar - pour in a basin of pure cool water and add 9% apple cider vinegar at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 1 liter. After the onion mask, rinse the hair in this solution for at least five minutes, and do not rinse it with water.
Head massage with salt from hair lossThis technique of hair treatment has been known since ancient times, and although modern medicine does not recognize it, thousands of people to this day successfully combat baldness with the help of common salt. For the sake of justice, we note that not every salt is suitable for massage of the scalp. For example, the salt of very fine milling can not exert a pronounced stimulating effect on the hair follicles. However, it is not only the size and shape of the crystals, but also the chemical composition of the product.
The most effective salt against hair loss is pink Himalayan salt with a high content of minerals. To enhance the therapeutic effect, it is recommended to use it also during cooking instead of table salt.Natural crystalline sea salt has the following types of curative effects on the hair:
- Abrasive - during the massage, the crystals exfoliate the outer cornified layer of the scalp and stimulate the renewal of the epidermis at the cellular level;
- Cleansing - saline solution perfectly absorbs all the debris accumulated on the scalp: dust, dirt, remnants of cosmetic products;
- Transport - because massage with crystalline salt opens the pores, removes dead cells and stimulates blood circulation, any medicinal products applied to the skin during the procedure get better inside and have a more pronounced therapeutic effect;
- Nutrient - chlorine and iodine contained in sea salt, dry hair, but when applied exclusively to the skin these minerals benefit, not harm. Very useful for hair also sodium, magnesium, calcium, strontium and bromine;
- Antiseptic - the above minerals chlorine and iodine have a harmful effect on bacteria and fungi, and, therefore, contribute to the elimination of dandruff.
Salt Scrub for Scalp. Treatment and Fast Hair Growth
Treatment of hair with salt is contraindicated in cases of scalp damage, severe dry hair, diabetes , thyroid dysfunctions and dermatological diseases.
- If you decide not to take plain table salt and buy medicinal sea salt from a pharmacy or cosmetic shop, first make a sample for sensitivity: dissolve a little product, apply to the ulnar fold and wait a day. The absence of redness and irritation indicates that the salt is suitable for you and does not contain dangerous chemical impurities;
- Before the massage, apply any fat cream to the face and neck around the hair growth line. This will protect the skin from dryness in case of saline solution;
- The very strands of hair, especially the split ends, must be treated with olive, castor, coconut, burdock or ordinary sunflower oil heated in a water bath before the procedure;
- Expose salt massage you can only unwashed hair. They have a very thin film of sebum, which plays a protective role and protects against too much corrosion;
- Massage the scalp with neat circular movements for five minutes, after which the scrub is left on the roots for another five minutes, and then carefully washed off. It's no longer worth keeping the make-up, since the main treatment occurs precisely in the process of massage;
- Salt masks can be left for 20-30 minutes, and also do warming wraps. During the procedure, watch your sensations: burning and discomfort are signals for immediate washing of the mask;
- After a salt massage or a mask, you do not need to wash your hair with shampoo - your hair is so cleaned up to the creak. It is also undesirable to apply balms and conditioners. If you feel stiffness and severe dryness, rinse your head with a decoction of chamomile or sage;
- Hair after salt treatment procedures should never be dried with a hair dryer and laid with heating devices (curling irons, ironing);
- Treatment of hair loss with salt is carried out for at least 1 month with a frequency of 2-3 times a week. Then, after a break of 4-6 weeks, you can repeat the course of massage and salt masks.
The best time to treat hair with salt is winter or early spring, when the hair is quickly contaminated under the headgear and is deficient in minerals. In summer, the procedure is not worth it, the hair is under the withering action of ultraviolet.
Recipes for Salt Remedies for Hair Loss
- Simple scrub . Large grained table salt or crystalline sea salt, rub into the wet roots of hair in circular massaging movements for 5-7 minutes, until all perceptible crystals dissolve. Then rinse your head with clean water and dry naturally.
- Olive mask. Preheat 50 ml of olive oil on the first cold pressed in a water bath, add 50 g of a large salt, mix, apply unwashed hair to the roots, wrap the head with a plastic wrap, and tie a towel over it. After half an hour, rinse the mask thoroughly with warm water.
- Honey mask. Also, in a water bath, heat 50 ml of liquid flower honey, add 50 g of a large salt and beat this mixture with a mixer until the foam is completely dissolved. The finished mass is applied to the roots of hair, wrap and soak for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Cognac mask. Prepare a honey mask on the recipe above, and before applying add 1 tablespoon of good cognac. Soak 30 minutes under the hood and rinse. Instead of cognac, you can use the Cuban rum.
- Manna mask. Mix in equal proportions semolina porridge boiled on milk, and large table salt. In this mass, add 1 tablespoon of liquid honey, as much olive oil and 1 egg yolk. Stir well, apply to the roots of hair for half an hour, and then rinse.
- Yellowish scrub. Beat with a mixer 2-3 raw egg yolks with 2-3 tablespoons of cooking or sea salt, but so that the crystals do not dissolve to the end. Apply this compound to the roots of hair and massage for 5-7 minutes until the salt dissolves completely, then rinse.
- Clay scrub. Prepare 100 ml of gruel from water and cosmetic blue clay, add as much large salt, mix, apply on the head and massage the hair bulbs for 5-7 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Oil of black cumin from hair loss
- Prevents mechanical damage to hair during combing and wearing headgear;
- Protects hair from the damaging effects of sunlight;
- Compensates the consequences of using harmful, aggressive cosmetics;
- Promotes the processes of cellular regeneration and activates dormant hair follicles.
Before the first use of oil, make sure to use a standard skin test for allergy. If you are waiting or feeding your baby, it's best to refrain from contacting this potent substance for a while.
Recipes for hair masks with black cumin oil
- Mask with peppers and coconut oil:- The procedure is carried out in two stages. First, a thin tincture of red hot pepper is applied to the roots of the hair for 10 minutes. She warms up well and prepares hair follicles. Then, the pepper is washed off and a coconut oil with a few drops of black cumin oil heated on the water bath is applied. The mixture is kept for half an hour and rinsed thoroughly.
- Olive cream from split ends:- This mask is applied for 15-20 minutes and is distributed along the entire length of the hair, moreover, as much as possible, the means try to concentrate on the sliced ends. Mix 100 ml of olive oil preheated in a water bath with 1 tablespoon black cumin oil and the same amount of creamy cream. Rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Mask with onion seeds to accelerate hair growth:- Prepare the mask according to the previous recipe from olive and cumin oil, and instead of cream add 1 tablespoon of ground onion seeds. Keep under the warming cap for 20-30 minutes, then wash the head with shampoo.
- Chamomile mask with essential oils against gray hair:- In 100 ml of warm chamomile infusion add 1 tablespoon of black cumin oil and 5 drops of aromatic oils of cedar and rosemary. Keep the mask on the hair under the warming cap for 15-20 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo. It is also useful to do rinsing with the addition of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Kefir mask against dandruff and hair loss:- If hair loss is combined with dandruff, prepare a healing mask from half a glass of warm kefir, 1 tablespoon of black cumin oil and a few drops of essential oil of tea tree. Keep the composition on the hair under the hood for 15-20 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Nourishing egg mask with aromatic oils:- Beat with a mixer three raw egg yolks with a few drops of caraway, burdock and castor and lemon essential oil. Apply to the roots of hair and keep under the warming cap for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Smetanno-olive mask against dryness of scalp:- If your hair falls out and the scalp is very flaky, try this recipe: mix 50 ml of olive oil, heated on a water bath, 50 ml of fatty sour cream and 1 tablespoon of cumin oil. Apply to the roots of the hair, lightly massage for five minutes, then wrap your head, soak the mask for half an hour and rinse with shampoo.
What should you do if there is no result?
- A qualified doctor is needed only for patients who completely lost their hair and could not restore them even with the help of years of persistent treatment. And they need a doctor only for the last resort - hair transplant. In all other cases, any person can independently cope with the problem of hair loss;
- Absolutely all expensive modern products from baldness have in their composition long and well-known components: extracts of medicinal plants, fruits and nuts, essential oils, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and so on. The treatment of hair loss by these components separately will bring you more benefit, and will save more money;
- One can judge the effectiveness of this or that method of hair restoration only after a full (and sometimes repeated) treatment course, without omissions, indulgences and excuses.