Those who are not half-dimensional and want to return their hair, it takes time and patience. First of all, it is important to recognize that the fight against baldness does not lie in the cosmetic, but in the medical field - which means that this process should be organized like any treatment. This article will cover the following issues-
Causes and Symptoms of Hair Loss in MenMedical statistics from year to year confirms: up to 95% of men are prone to baldness (alopecia). However, in recent decades the problem has become "younger": if earlier men began to lose their hair in 30-35 years, now it happens more often already in 25-30.
- Hormonal background and heredity:- Androgenetic alopecia is most common. It occurs with age because of the increased sensitivity of hair follicles to the action of testosterone and its transformation into dihydrotestosterone, which breaks the synthesis of proteins. As a result, the follicles decrease in size and fall out together with the hair. Instead of hard hair first grow guns, and then drop out and they. This quality is inherited: if the father began to lose weight early, most likely, the son will also face this problem. Baldness usually begins with the temples and forehead, gradually spreading further and further.
- Stress:- In stressful situations peripheral circulation is disturbed, hair lacks nutrition and as a result falls out. Constant stress can accelerate the onset of androgenetic alopecia.
- Lack of protein, vitamins and trace elements:- For normal hair growth, it is necessary that the diet contains proteins. Also required iron, vitamins E and C, vitamins of group B.
- Acute or chronic infections:- Yes this can give a number of complications to all body systems. Among other things, inflammation and death of hair follicles are possible. Such a probability rises at a high temperature.
Stages of Baldness in Men
- The hairline slowly thinens along the hair growth line and in the frontotemporal lobe. This stage is usually rarely noticed.
- The hair growth line is moved 1-1.5 cm, the hair begins to thin out in the parietal region.
- Noticeable bald patches in the frontotemporal area, exposing the skin to 3-4 cm.
- Appearance of bald spots on the vertex. The process of hair loss in the frontotemporal area may temporarily stop.
- A strip of hair between the two areas of baldness begins to thin out, you can clearly see the absence of hair on the crown.
- Formed a single area of alopecia, begin to thinning hair on the sides of the head and on the back of the head.
- Alopecia throughout the head, leaving only a narrow band of hair from ear to ear in the lower part of the nape.
Baldness Cure Men
Only 10% of patients with alopecia seek consultation with the trichologist, and men among them are a minority. In this case, even a vitamin complex can be prescribed only by a doctor, based on the diagnosis of the condition of your hair. Keep in mind, the wrong dosage of any drug can enhance baldness.
Alopecia (baldness) in Women
Causes of Hair Loss in Women
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. Hair falls out as a result of insufficient production of estrogen, while testosterone begins to prevail, which is uncharacteristic for the woman's body
- Iron-deficiency anemia. Often the shortage of hemoglobin and red blood cells is caused by amenorrhea, adherence to strict diets, excessive physical exertion. As a result, the appearance of the woman as a whole, and the condition of her hair in particular, suffer
- Pregnancy and lactation. First, most of the nutrients that enter the body of a woman are spent not on her, but on the fetus. Secondly, there is a serious hormonal adjustment. Thirdly, a woman suffers from fatigue and chronic fatigue. All these three factors negatively affect the condition of the hair, as a result of which they begin to fall out
- Fungal head skin lesions. The vital activity of pathological fungi often becomes the cause of alopecia in the nesting type. Mandatory medical consultation and treatment with antimycotic drugs are required
- Pathological disorders of the functioning of the thyroid gland. First of all, hypothyroidism leads to alopecia
- Frequent stresses, disorders of the nervous system, all this causes a violation of the blood supply to the scalp and leads to alopecia
- Chronic diseases. Any long-term illnesses lead to a deterioration in the condition of the hair. In this regard, systemic pathologies are adversely affecting, for example, lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis, infections - pneumonia and tuberculosis, syphilis, poisoning
- Acceptance of certain medicines. Drugs that have a negative effect on the hair, there are many, in particular, hormonal contraceptives, antidepressants, laxatives, aspirin, drugs for the treatment of cancer, a means to reduce body weight, etc.
- Injuries and cosmetology procedures. Any injury to the scalp and hair follicles: tension, color, discoloration, blow-drying, braiding of African braids and other manipulations, has a negative impact. With regular chemical, thermal and traumatic effects, a woman will necessarily lose her hair
- Supercooling of the scalp, which leads to vasospasms
- Regular intake of high doses of caffeine, nicotine, alcohol
- The defeat of the scalp by bacteria or parasites, getting burns, radiation exposure - all this can lead to scarring of alopecia. In this case the bulb is destroyed, the hair ceases to grow forever
- Chronic telogenous hair loss is a baldness, the causes of which can not be established
- A deficiency in the body of zinc and other important micro- and macroelements.
Stages of Baldness in Women
- The first stage is characterized by a thinning of the hair cover in the forehead and in the parietal zone;
- The second stage is described as moderately expressed hair loss in the parietal and frontal zones;
- At the third stage, there is a pronounced thinning of the hair on the vertex. On the sides of the hair remain, but become much rarer and thinner.
Types of Baldness in Women
- Universal alopecia areata.
- Alopecia by the type of strip, also called I-shaped alopecia. At the same time, hair falls over the entire head, and in the parietal region an oblong area is formed, on which the skin is clearly visible. In parallel, hair falls in the area of the temples and bangs. In the absence of treatment, the band widens and captures the entire parietal zone. The visible area of the scalp becomes more and more;
- Alopecia by nesting type, or O-shaped alopecia;
- Androgenic female hair loss, which is considered the most dangerous and can quickly lead to a complete loss of hair.
How to Stop Baldness in Women?
- Therapy of fungal head skin with antimycotics;
- Elimination of iron deficiency anemia with iron and vitamin therapy;
- Elimination of endocrine pathologies;
- Correction of immune deficiency;
- Getting rid of skin diseases;
- Solving neurological problems.
Shampoos against Alopecia in Women
- Progaine - is a fairly popular drug from alopecia, manufactured by Rogain. The composition of this shampoo includes Minoxidil;
- Shampoo and tablets for oral administration of Provillus. The composition of this complex preventive agent includes palmette extract, zinc and magnesium, biotin and has a curative effect in androgenetic alopecia Minoxidil;
- The three-component preventive and curative scheme of alopecia can be based on the use of anti-alopecia remedies Nioxin. This is an air conditioner, shampoo and a direct medical product. The composition of shampoo and conditioner includes vitamins, proteins and amino acids, designed to nourish and thicken hair. The drug itself has a depressing effect on the production of dihydrotestosterone. You can choose the most suitable option, based on the condition of the hair, the degree of their damage and thinning;
- Shampoo Nizoral is an effective tool for fighting fungal skin lesions. It has a wide range of effects and effectively allows you to get rid of dandruff. There is evidence that Nizoral can combat alopecia androgenic pattern baldness, but it must be used on an ongoing basis;
- Shampoo with dihydrotestosterone blockers included in its composition - Revivogen. The active substances are metol, palmetto and soy protein. This tool can be used alone or in combination with other preventive and curative shampoos.
Baldness Cure Women
Preventing Baldness in Women
- Hair restoration will not occur until 6 months later. Therefore, interrupt treatment early in the absence of a result;
- You should lead a healthy lifestyle, give up harmful habits, avoid stress;
- The growth of hair is promoted by vitamins of group B and zinc;
- Sometimes, preventing the loss of hair allows the reception of antihistamines. Perhaps you should try switching to a gluten-free diet;
- It is necessary to avoid hypothermia of the head, so as not to provoke a vasospasm. Therefore, in the cold season it is necessary to wear a hat;
- It is recommended to minimize the intake of caffeine in the body;
- It is necessary to reduce the traumatic, thermal and chemical effects on the hair.