Of course, today almost every beauty salon or store offers all kinds of masks, the choice is simply huge. But if you constantly buy ready-made masks, their effect can be expected for a very long time. You can buy, for example, a ready-made banana mask, but it will not be made from a natural banana, but from its "canned" components. How strong the effect of using such a mask will be, one can only guess, although it is better not to experiment on one's health and hair.
Only made from natural products, the mask will really cure and strengthen even the most damaged hair. Just do not forget to make these masks regularly (at least 2-3 times a week), use together with them strengthening shampoos suitable for your hair type, and do not be lazy to create new variants of masks.
- Mask with yolk and honey
- Masks for dry hair with a banana
- Mask with yolk and honey
- Hair mask with banana and yogurt
- Mask of bananas, lemons and honey
- Mask with avocado, olive oil and yolk
- Mask with wheat and banana
- Making shampoo from a banana
The Benefits of a Banana for HairVitamins contained in bananas saturate hair with potassium and carbohydrates. The flesh of this yellow fruit protects the curls from the aggressive action of the urban environment, contributing to their strengthening. Masks based on bananas are restored by hair-dyed and trauma-affected hair. That's why besides daily care, you should use homemade banana masks for dry hair.
This fruit has nutrients, the concentration of which is within the required limits. Knowing this, many progressive girls make masks with a banana for the face, moisturizing their skin and rejuvenating it. These same properties of the banana are also manifested with respect to the hair, each of its elements acts in its own way:
- Potassium maintains the necessary level of moisture curls, improves the condition of thinned strands;
- Iron acts on the scalp, stimulates blood circulation;
- Ascorbic acid eliminates excess fat, normalizes the sebaceous glands, prevents the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation, precipitation. Due to its presence, the banana hair mask is suitable even for fatty strands;
- B vitamins (B6, B5, B9) help to cope with the negative impact of the environment, preserve the elasticity of the strands, prevent the formation of early gray hair, eliminate any manifestations of seborrhea, including dandruff;
- Niacin promotes the growth of curls, stops their loss;
- Tocopherol (or vitamin E) eliminates the dull color of the hair, improves the regeneration of cells and deeply restores them from the inside. This is an excellent means of preventing the emergence of split ends and the fragility of the strands, especially after perm or regular coloring of the curls.
Benefits of Banana Hair Mask for Hair Growth
- Most women just eat bananas, not thinking about their useful properties. But the maintenance in this fruit of vitamins, tryptophan, amino acids and microelements, allows to slow down aging of cells and to supply hair with antioxidants neutralizing destroying influence of free radicals. The components of a banana have such an effect on the hair:
- The fibrous structure removes inflammation and acts soothingly on the scalp
- Potassium promotes long-term retention of the effect of moisturizing the hair
- Folic and pantothenic acids protect hair from external harmful influence of various factors (temperature jumps, sea salt, ultraviolet)
- Niacin (or vitamin PP) is an ace in the fight against hair loss , affecting them at the intercellular level
- Tocopherol (or vitamin E) has an intensive restoring effect on the cellular structure of the hair, eliminating the presence
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C strengthens strands of hair , making them elastic and regaining shine.
Masks for dry hair with a bananaIt's no secret that bananas are rich in useful vitamins and natural oils that have a beneficial effect on the human body. These fruits are recommended for use with various diets. However, not everyone knows that bananas are an excellent product for the restoration of dry, damaged and brittle hair. It is for this purpose that banana masks are made.
Vitamins contained in bananas saturate hair with potassium and carbohydrates. The flesh of this yellow fruit protects the curls from the aggressive action of the urban environment, contributing to their strengthening. Masks based on bananas are restored by hair-dyed and trauma-affected hair. That's why besides daily care, you should use homemade banana masks for dry hair.
Mask with Banana, Yolk and HoneyThis mask is an effective remedy against split hair. Pound the banana, yolk and honey with a blender, bringing the mixture to a homogeneous mass. Apply a ready mask for the entire length of the hair and cover the head with a towel, leaving the minutes for 20. After the specified time, you should thoroughly wash your hair and rinse them with a decoction of chamomile.
Hair Mask with Banana and YogurtThis mask acts as a strong nourishing conditioner for damaged hair. Stir half of the beaten banana, 1/2 cup of yogurt and 3 tablespoons of honey until a homogeneous consistency is obtained and add a little lemon juice. Apply to hair and leave for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
Mask of Bananas, Lemons and Honey
Mask with Avocado, Olive oil and YolkTo prepare this mask, you will need ripe bananas. Beat bananas and avocados with a blender, and then add the yolk and 1 tbsp to the resulting mass. l. olive oil. The mask should be applied to the hair immediately after its preparation, to wrap the hair with a towel and to stand for at least 15 minutes. After that, wash the head with shampoo, and then rinse the hair with chamomile broth.
Bananas as a means for hair restoration are combined with yogurt, kefir, yogurt and butter.
Mask with Wheat and BananaTo restore damaged by the discoloration of the hair structure, it is recommended to prepare the following mask: banana, a few tablespoons of honey and a couple of spoons of wheat grains (sprouted) whisk with a blender. Bring the mixture to a homogeneous mass, apply it to the hair and massage over the entire length. Wrap the head with a towel and leave for about a quarter of an hour. After this mask is washed away, use the usual balm-rinse aid for your hair type. The mask replenishes the vitamin reserve of dry hair and gives them a natural shine.
The main thing that must be adhered to is the order of actions. Let your hair always stay healthy!Making shampoo from a banana
Fruit shampoos have a positive effect on the condition of the hair and scalp. Substances in the composition of fruit effectively cleanse the head and regulate the production of sebum, so the hair remains longer clean. As a rule, a banana for hair is mainly used as a part of masks, but no less effective is a homemade banana shampoo. A banana is suitable for dry hair and oily hair, so this kind of hair washing can be done without bothering to find out its type and study folk recipes. The recipe for home hair shampoo is very simple, it is easy to cook at home with your own hands having everything you need at your fingertips.
Consider 3 different shampoos that can replace the store hair products. All masks are prepared equally, the banana kneaded with a fork and mixed thoroughly with the rest of the products.
Use shampoo as easy as cooking. Shampoo is applied to wet hair along the entire length, it is actively rubbed into the skin and left for 5 minutes. Then rinses are thoroughly washed with a lot of water and in the end are rinsed with herbal decoction.