Most Common Types of Female Hair Loss
- Androgenic alopecia:- Causes thinning and thinning of hair in the frontal and parietal parts of the head. With it are associated from 25 to 90% of the cases of the problem. The tendency to this kind of alopecia is hereditary. With it, they fight through drug treatment and transplant their own hair.
- Diffuse alopecia:- Accompanied by a uniform loss of hair throughout the head. This pathology is more common in women than in men. It arises from the termination of the functioning of the hair follicles, which fall into a state of rest. The cause of diffuse alopecia can be hormonal disorders, antibiotics, stress, chronic diseases, diets with a meager diet, causing a deficiency of vitamins.
- Alopecia areata:- is the baldness of the head in separate areas, provoked by an autoimmune disease. In this situation, lymphocytes (white blood cells) instead of destroying pathogenic viruses and bacteria attack the roots of the hair. Affected follicles can be restored with time. The cause of the fact that the head formed a bald patch, there may be other factors.
Focal Alopecia (Bald Patch) in WomenThe bald patch on the head often appears at the age of 15-30 years. If it provokes alopecia areata, the surface of the skin remains smooth, unlike fungal lesions. Alopecia occurs on one or more patches. It has an oval or round shape. Over time, the problem can worsen, there are bald patches all over the body (on the eyebrows, eyelashes, under the arms), the nails suffer. Doctors consider the following causes of focal alopecia -
- Stresses - nervous shocks cause hair loss, and the situation with alopecia aggravates the depressed state. During this period, a woman needs social support.
- Postponed viral infection or finding in the body of a hotbed of a chronic infection, for example, caries, tonsillitis.
- Wearing a close headgear, long-term pressure on the hair.
- Pregnancy - in the process of bearing a child hormonal changes occur in the body.
- Genetic predisposition, up to 25% of cases occur in several generations.
- Changes in the hormonal background caused by menopause.
Preventing and Treating Hair Loss in Women
- Corticosteroids - steroid drugs prescribed to combat autoimmune pathologies
- Special ointments and creams
- Preparations that improve the growth of hair follicles: Minoxidil, Finasteride
- Reception of mineral complexes with zinc and iron
- Vitamin complexes: a special dragee of Merz, Esvitsin, Revalid
- Oral contraceptives that reduce the amount of testosterone
- Sedatives to relieve stress
- Mesotherapy - injections into the scalp containing a cocktail of nutrients
- Darsonvalization - the effect on the nerve endings of the scalp by electrical impulses
- Cryomassage - exposure to cold.
- Laser therapy
- Tincture of red pepper - pod of hot pepper chop and pour 100 ml of vodka. In a day you can rub in a problem place. This tool is used with caution, it can be allergic.
- Take 30 ml of castor or burdock oil and 20 g of dry mustard. Mix the ingredients and apply to the scalp. To wash off at sensation of a burning sensation.
- Onion is the main component of many masks, which are recommended to treat baldness. It is ground in a meat grinder and mixed with honey and burdock oil. The composition is applied to the head and wrapped with a film and a tissue for warming. Hold for half an hour, rinse with shampoo. You can rub into the skin just onion juice, it well stimulates the flow of blood. This mask is kept for an hour, washed off with warm water.
- Henna is a natural remedy that strengthens hair, restores energy and beauty to them. It is poured hot water to the state of thick sour cream and applied to the head. The mask is covered with a polyethylene film on top. For sale coloring henna and colorless, if you do not want to get a rusty hue of hair, use the second option.
Hiding Baldness for Women
- Wearing a wig - it's better to use a product with natural hair and remove it after 5-6 hours
- Headdress - a cap, a hat, a baseball cap on the street will help to hide baldness.
- Strands of hair on the hairpins, masking the problem area.
- Camouflage for hair - aerosol powder. It is applied to the hair around the bald patch, tightly attached to them and thickens. The baldness is not noticeable.
How to Prevent Baldness in Females
Strengthen health, and with it the strength of hair, help avoid alcohol and smoking. You can not overcool the head in winter, refusing a hat