Benefit of Coconut Oil
- Moisturizing - like any other oil, this product perfectly moisturizes dry hair, makes them more docile and healthy in appearance. But the owner of fatty curls, do not rush to close the article, this tool is suitable for you.
- Nutrition - natural oil has in its composition a large number of nutrients, mainly, it is the omega fatty acids and various vitamins that will impart your hair to the components necessary for health and growth.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties - coconut oil can be used even as a means of rapid wound healing, and when applied to the hair and skin of the head it will help to cope with dandruff, seborrhea, irritation and other common problems of scalp health.
- Hair protection - it envelops every hair protecting them from sunlight and sea water, which is very important in the summer.
3 ways to use Coconut Oil for Hair
- A little useful substance is added to the usual waste material. This is done directly when washing hair: just mix in your hand an oily substance and a normal shampoo. This method creates a protective layer on the curls, prevents possible damage when combing, wiping with a towel. You can not mix anything, but use natural remedy instead of balm: apply after shampoo, rinse.
- It is recommended to oil the strands once a week with a coconut product. The procedure is simple: the natural remedy is applied to dry curls, held for at least an hour, and then washed off. If the hair is severely weakened and looks deplorable, the substance is left overnight. It is necessary to know the nuances of the procedure: with increased greasiness, the hair is covered only with tips.
- Prepare the cosmetic mixture. The use of coconut oil for hair as a part of masks can be compared to a double blow to the strands of strands. The beneficial substances of the natural remedy interact with the "utility" of the other components of the mask, thereby ensuring truly effective care. Preparing the mask, essential ingredient is added essential oils, dairy products, fruits, honey.
How to Choose Coconut Oil
How to Make Coconut Oil at Home
How to apply coconut oil
- In the composition of masks;
- In the form of an additive in shampoo;
Recipes of Coconut Masks for Hair
- Mix the egg yolk (1-2 pieces) and a tablespoon of coconut oil;
- Mix two tablespoons of the described product with a spoonful of homemade fatty sour cream or cream;
- In equal proportions stir olive and coconut;
- Oil and glycerol.
- In melted butter, pour on a teaspoon (half-ampoules) of vitamins A and E;
- Combine coconut oil with onion gruel;
- Add coconut oil to the pepper-based mask;
- You can also use this tool in masks with cinnamon, mustard powder, ginger;
- A natural vitamin mask will be obtained by melting in equal proportions of honey and coconut oil, to which you need to add a tablespoon of cognac (important: does not fit blondes).
- Coconut oil can be diluted with lemon juice, one or two teaspoons is enough;
- Oil in equal proportions can be mixed with yogurt and other fermented milk products;
- A mask with honey and protein can be diluted with a couple of spoons of coconut oil.
Other Uses of the Oil
- We have already mentioned that you can simply add butter to shampoo. This method is most convenient, just stir as many shampoos as you normally use, with one teaspoon of oil and wash this mixture with hair. The oil is easy to wash off with shampoo, and you will notice that after washing hair is easier to comb, it is better to lie down, become more silky and shiny.
- You can also use this styling product. A ball of oil the size of a pea roll in your hands and gently stroking movements in a very thin layer spread over the hair. After that, the hair will not look fat, but separate sticking unruly hairs will disappear, creating an ugly areole.
- But you can lubricate the comb and use it to apply oil. This option is good if your hair is too dry and a small amount of coconut oil will not make them dirty in appearance. At the same curls a little straighten up and become more obedient, they will be easier to lay in the desired form without using a hairdryer and ironing.
- In summer and, especially, when traveling to the sea, coconut oil can be used as a natural protective agent. On the beach, you can not hesitate to spread your hair, still in a wet form they will not look fat or wet. But the oil will protect them from salt water, and from ultraviolet, so after the holiday you will not have to deal with the treatment of the strands visited.
- But if you are not lucky and your hair is already crossed, then coconut oil can be gently applied to the painful tips. It not only glues parts of the damaged hair, removing the visual effect, but will also have a strengthening and healing effect.
Note: Coconut oil mask may give you extra benefits to prevent your hair loss