Early Baldness in MenWe have become accustomed to the fact that with the age of the hair of most men considerably thinning, many have bald patches and bald spots. According to statistics, only a third of male representatives manage to keep their hair in more or less full form to a pension. But it's one thing to lose hair by the age of 50, and it's quite another to make a bald head already at the age of 20.
Alopecia can begin at any age, but usually not before the adolescent period. Often the loss of hair begins with the temples and the crown. The hair growth line gradually rises, exposing the forehead and whiskey and forming large bald patches. Sometimes the hair becomes thinner and thinner all over the surface of the head.
Early Baldness in Men: Causes
How to Cope with Early Hair Loss
- If you know that you are genetically predisposed to early baldness, it is better to take preventive measures in advance: regularly massage your head to stimulate the blood supply to the skin follicles, stick to a balanced diet.
- To prevent early baldness, use also nourishing and firming hair products, for example, ALERANA ® shampoo "Growth Activator" for men . Its unique formula is designed specifically to strengthen the weakened and prone to hair loss.
- If you notice signs of early baldness, contact a trichologist and an endocrinologist to find out the cause.
- If hair loss has increased, use a more radical method - spray ALERANA ® for external use . It is designed specifically for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia, stabilizes the process of hair loss and contributes to the restoration of the hairline. Its active ingredient, minoxidil, acts directly on the hair follicles and provokes the growth of new hair.
- Hair transplantation is the most cardinal and costly method of treatment. It can be avoided if the therapeutic treatment is started on time.