It is not superfluous to consult a therapist, an endocrinologist, an immunologist, a gastroenterologist, to donate blood for an examination of the level of iron, thyroid hormones, gender hormones, and a biochemical blood test. When identifying violations in the state of health, the appropriate specialist will give the necessary recommendations.
Beauty salons offer a variety of treatments and magical products for the treatment of hair loss. Later in this article, we will discuss how we can help our own hair at home.
Basic Recommendations for the Treatment of Hair LossDiet:- Enrich your diet with fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, sour milk products and cottage cheese, seafood and eggs - hair needs vitamins, iron, calcium, protein. Eat olive daily, and preferably linseed oil. Choose vitamin complexes or dietary supplements.
Rest and peace:- If stress, fatigue or lack of sleep become your habitual condition, the consequences will not be long in coming and will affect the state of the whole organism. Hair reacts belatedly, but you get as a result of this lifestyle a dull hair color, brittle, falling out and other "delights." Understand your situation, if you value your health, youth and beauty. You help rest, sleep, relaxation, meditation, yoga, sports, psychotherapy.
Massage of scalp:- Any manipulation of hair in the period of increased loss should be done as accurately as possible. Do the massage best by hand or pick a very delicate brush with rounded teeth at the ends. To do this, base oils such as olive oil, castor oil, burdock oil, St. John's wort oil, cedar oil, wheat germ oil are suitable. They can add a drop of essential oil Bay, sandal, ylang-ylang, mandarin, neroli, chamomile, cedar, cinnamon or pine.
From daily care, try to exclude as much as possible all the traumatic procedures - hair dryer, ironing, curlers, styling products. Pick up a soft brush and do not comb your hair again, it's better to massage with your fingers. Rigid shampoos replace delicate organic or domestic. Do not rub your hair, do not use tight elastic bands and hairpins , do not wear tight headgear, protect your hair from cold and direct sunlight.
Essential Hair Masks for the Treatment of Hair Loss
- Kefir-cinnamon mask:- In a half cup of kefir, add 1 egg yolk, stir, pour 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Apply the mask on clean and slightly damp hair. Keep about half an hour under a towel, you can wash off without shampoo. The mask is used once a week for 2 months.
- Lotion of parsley:- 20 grams of parsley greens pour 200 ml of vodka, close the lid and let it brew for 2 weeks in a dark place. Strain, apply lotion to the roots of the hair, without washing off, every other day for a month.
- Mask with panthenol:- Mix egg yolk, a tablespoon of castor oil, a tablespoon of olive oil, warm in a water bath. Add 1 tablespoon Panthenol Gel or Panthenol Cream. You can add a little kefir to the mask. Apply for 1 hour, heat wrap, wash off with shampoo. You can just rub in the roots of hair Panthenol gel.
- Mask with blue clay:- 2 tablespoons of blue clay mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey and egg yolk. Add water to the desired consistency.
- Aloe juice:- Rub into the scalp, you can not rinse. Before this, it is necessary to sustain the leaves in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Mask with aloe juice and honey:- A tablespoon of aloe juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey, add 1 egg yolk. Apply the mask for half an hour.
- Onion juice:- Rub into the roots of the hair for several hours or at night, warmly wrapped. Wash off with shampoo and rinse with lemon juice.
- Mask with henna and yogurt:- Mix colorless henna with kefir in arbitrary proportions. Grate the mixture in the scalp and spread over the entire length of the hair. Wrap a towel and hold for half an hour.