Is Hairspray Harmful?
Recommendations for reducing the harm of Hairspray
- It should be used only in exceptional cases.
- Do not apply it to the roots of hair and scalp. Even if you have an expensive high-quality varnish on a water basis.
- It should be used, avoiding inhalation and eye contact. Ventilate the room during and / or after use until the odor of the hair spray has completely eroded.
- Wash your hair before going to bed.
- Do not use lacquer during pregnancy. In addition to the general poisoning of the body, the phthalates contained in the lacquer can cause hypospadias - a disease of the reproductive organs of the fetus.