Hair loss is a problem that practically every person manifests at different stages of life. Depending on the manifestations of this phenomenon, it is necessary to adequately react to it. In some cases, treatment may be required by various items. To date, scientists have determined that the cause of baldness is the necrosis of hair in the follicle, but it is still not known for sure what is becoming the catalyst for this process.
The causes of hair loss in women can be different. But the main are these:
- Stress:- Probably the most important problem of modern society. It can be sharp and obvious, when our emotions splash over the edge. And the hair, alas, splash together with them. But there is also a hidden form of stress. This state is insidious in that, having reconciled with any situation destabilizing the psyche, we continue to experience it from the inside. Understand yourself. Your hair will appreciate it.
- Diseases:- Any disease, even ordinary ORZ can lead to an increase in the intensity of hair loss. Probably, each of us noticed how actively the hair's throat becomes active at a cold. Disturbance of metabolism is very strongly reflected in the density of the hair. Nutrients are no longer absorbed by the hair follicles. Hair starts to simply pour.
- Incorrect food:- It is necessary to provide each hair with a balanced diet and a sufficient number of vitamins (especially group B). More careful with diets. These are the strongest provocateurs of depletion of the head of hear. By the way, they add stress.
- Hormonal disorders:- It is quite natural phenomenon is hair loss after childbirth. The woman's body gave a lot of energy to her pregnancy, there was a lack of vitamins. Begin to drop out those hair that "accumulated" without falling out during the bearing of the baby, and those that should fall out "on schedule."
- If, in addition to falling out, there is a decrease in tone, fast fatigue, absent-mindedness or other signs of deterioration in health, you should definitely consult a doctor.
- Reduction of hair in pregnant and lactating women, as a rule, is a natural process, which usually takes place with the end of hormonal changes in the body.
- The best result appears after several months of using the funds.
Treatment of Hair Loss at HomeHealing herbs When treating, you need to use complex therapy, which will both strengthen the body from the inside, and act outside.
Advantages of home remedies:
- low cost
- absence of side effects
- easily accessible components.
Overview of Home Remedies for Hair LossDepending on the effect on the hair and scalp, all the ingredients that make up anti-fallout agents can be divided into several groups:
Stimulants:- These are agents that have locally irritating properties. Improve the circulation of the scalp. Increase the flow of blood, nutrients, to hair bulbs. This group includes:
- Red pepper
- leaves of aloe
- Oak bark
- Burr oil
- sea salt
- Rye bread
- soap nuts
The Best Items Against Hair LossTreatment Scheme:
- application of medical shampoo
- application of tonic or rinse aid
- intense exposure to the scalp with masks or oils
ShampoosKefir with bran:-
- 1 tbsp. l. rye bran
- 1 cup of kefir
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tbsp. l. dry cones of hops
- 1 tbsp. l. dried nettle herb
- 20 soap nuts
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 200 gr. rye bread
- 1 glass of hot water
- 1 tbsp. l. pharmacy burdock oil
TonicsBased on red pepper
- 1 medium pepper pod
- 1 cup of boiling water
- juice of one onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp. mustard powder
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 ginger root
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 cup of boiling water
Masks for Hair LossHoney:-
- 1 tbsp. l. honey
- 1 tbsp. l. nettle
- 2 tbsp. l. water
- 1 tbsp. l. dried linden flowers
- 1 tbsp. l. oak bark
- 1 item of l. dry flowers of calendula
- 2 tbsp. l. kefir.
- 1 item of l. chamomile pharmacy
- 1 large leaf of aloe
Mask from burdock:- A very respected folk remedy is a mask against hair loss from the roots of burdock. This and one of the best natural stimulants of their growth. Prepare the broth, using 10-15 grams of roots per half-liter of water. Rub it into the roots before washing your head 2-3 times a week, then you can apply the procedure only once.
To enhance the effect of decoction of burdock, you can add onion juice and cognac. The proportions for the mask are:
- 6 spoons of decoction of roots of burdock
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed onion juice
- 1 spoon of cognac
sea salt for hairAnother tool. The most common sea salt is salt. Once a week for 15 minutes, rub a handful of salt into the roots of the hair.
After the procedure, rinse your head with warm water. Six sessions are sufficient to reduce fallout. Cheap, reliable, efficient. And most importantly.
Birch mushroom for hair:- Under the same motto, the Befungin remedy is applicable. You can find it in any pharmacy. This is a tincture of the good old chaga. Healing mushroom will help to cope with the problem of hair loss. As well as salt, rub the tincture into the scalp after washing and rinse with warm water.
Acid milk mask for hair:- Apply a sour milk mask will not be a big problem. Abundantly moisten the head with a product (yogurt, yogurt, sour cream). Put on a polyethylene kerchief. Tie with a towel and walk like this for 25-30 minutes. Then wash off the mask with warm water and shampoo.
Rinse hair with acidified water (in a liter of water, dilute 1 tablespoon of 6% vinegar solution). This will help to avoid the unpleasant odor that is possible after applying the mask.