To restore the strength of ringlets, both women and men use a lot of means and techniques, but not all of them benefit. Traditional methods of treatment often replace homeopathy - a well-known for many branch of unofficial medicine. Is it worth to trust homeopathic drugs, and how do they explain their effectiveness?
Can Homeopathy Cure Hair Loss?Homeopathy is an alternative treatment technique, based on the use of tens and hundreds of diluted drugs. The substance used at high concentrations causes certain symptoms of the disease in the body, and in small doses, these symptoms must be eliminated. That is, it can be said that the treatment with homeopathy is based on the use of substances similar to those that caused the underlying cause of the disease.
The raw materials for the production of homeopathic preparations are various minerals, biological fluids of animals (for example, snake venom), fungi, medicinal plants, honey. The official reference book on homeopathic medicine states that more than 1200 types of raw materials are permitted for use in the preparation of preparations. But only about 200 are widely used.
Does homeopathy help with increasing hair loss? Positive results, according to many doctors, can be due only to the correct selection of a homeopathic remedy. The doctor must establish the original cause of excessive hair loss and in the selection of the drug should be repelled from it. A provoking factors contributing to the deterioration of the hairdress, a lot and most of them are associated with pathologies of internal organs, nervous overstrain, a lack of basic microelements. Means and homeopathy is capable to help or assist only in the event that the reason of abaissement of hair will be defined or determined correctly. Also it is necessary to consider, that the treatment with homeopathy can last several months.
How to Choose a Homeopathic Medicine for HairIdeally, a homoeopathic doctor should be involved in the selection of homeopathic remedies aimed at strengthening the hair. Therefore, if there is such a possibility, then it is necessary to visit the medical center, where qualified specialists are taking the reception. Doctors prescribe the treatment based on the data of the examination, questioning and when studying the analyzes of their patient. If this can not be done, then homeopathic medicines can be bought at the pharmacy. When hair falls out, drugs that contain the following biologically active substances help:
- Hydrofluoric acid in high concentrations is very toxic and is used in the production of aluminum. In small doses helps to cope with the fragility of the curls and their loss.
- Lycopodium is a spore of a family of plants. Treatment in homeopathy is carried out with spore powder, it helps with postpartum alopecia, and also actively struggles with early gray hair.
- Phosphorus is used in homeopathy as an antidote. When hair loss should be combined with sulfur.
- Phosphoric acid - treatment with small doses of this substance is indicated with hair loss, which occurs under the influence of stresses, neuroses.
- Potash fights with excessive dryness of scalp and curls.
- Sodium muriatikum treats dandruff arising under the influence of seborrhea. Treatment with drugs with sodium muriaticum should be prescribed only by a doctor - a homeopath.
- Selenium is used if hair loss is accompanied by soreness of the scalp. Treatment with selenium is carried out and if hair falls out from the whole body.
Advantages of HomeopathyMany do not trust homeopathy, but in vain. As you know, medicine in China is very well developed, doctors for a long time successfully use homeopathic drugs. With the help of them they restore the health of even bedridden patients. Homeopathy from hair loss has the following advantages:
- Affects the entire body as a whole
- Drugs are not toxic and do not become addictive
- Do not cause allergies and side effects
- A positive result usually appears within a month
- funds are inexpensive and affordable, they can be purchased at any pharmacy or broken in the field
- It goes well with medicines