There is an opinion that physical activity leads to baldness, but doctors have not found any evidence of this hypothesis - on the contrary, a sedentary lifestyle can lead to early baldness - an exhaustive study on this topic was published in the American medical journal Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Symptoms of baldness in menAlopecia develops gradually, and not all immediately notice the initial stage of alopecia. It all begins not with hair loss, but with their thinning - and the hair itself, and their roots become weaker. This process affects the temporal areas and the hair growth line, so at an early stage, alopecia is almost imperceptible. At this stage, the hair also acquires a non-uniform color, since damaged hairs lose the pigment. Another indirect sign is the itching and flaking of the scalp.
The next step is hair loss, which usually starts from the top of the head - there is a round or oval zone of "thinning" of the hair. A few months or years later, a bald spot will form on this spot. Hair on the back of the head does not usually suffer - which, however, weakly comforts those who at a young age lost their hair.
Causes of Hair Loss
Types of Alopecia
How to restore the density of hair? Methods of hair restoration
How to Save Hair
Home Remedies for treatment of Alopecia
The Technique of Tom Hagerty - The Scalp Exercises
- Lifting the eyebrows upward to reduce the frontal muscles
- Pulling the ears back to shorten the occipital muscles (meaning to bring the ears into motion by the force of the muscles, without the help of the hands).
- This approach to the problem is an excellent alternative to medical methods of treatment.
- The fact that baldness in men - a reversible process, and non-surgically, is already great news. No less pleasing is the fact that for gymnastics it will not be necessary to allocate a separate place, to purchase special equipment, and the time for exercises can be easily identified even in the busiest schedule: gymnastics can be done in parallel with other matters.
- A pleasant bonus: gymnastics for the muscles of the head minimizes wrinkles.
Effective Supplements to Gymnastics
- Comb your head in the usual sense of this procedure
- More intensive technique: pressing the brush to the scalp, shift the scalp in the place of pressure.
Please note that intensive massage can cause hair loss directly during brush manipulation. Do not be afraid - drop out those hairs that, one way or another "left" the head in the near future.