Causes of Hair Loss
The Main Reasons why Hair fall out?
- All diseases of the endocrine system (hair loss and early gray hair)
- Diseases of the gallbladder and liver (fat content of hair)
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (dandruff and hair loss)
- Kidney disease (dry scalp)
- Cervical osteochondrosis (hair loss)
- Skin diseases
- This is usually referred to as pregnancy, menopause, thyroid disease and dysbalance hormones.
- Infectious diseases and the postoperative period, decreased hemoglobin .
- Any intoxication of the body
- Exposure to UV rays.
- Staining, discoloration and perm hair.
- Incorrect care, food and smoking.
Wrong Hair Care
- Use of alkaline soap, shampoos with SLS, parabens, etc
- Rough combing metal comb - Comb should be a quality, wood or natural bristle!
- Prolonged arrival in the sun with a dry wind - Protect hair with headdresses.
- Daily hair styling hot hair dryer- Only warm and only as needed, no more than 1 time per week. The same applies to ironing.
- Wash hair with cold or hot hard water - Only warm, softened water, hard water can be softened with ordinary drinking soda (1 tbsp per 3 liters of water)
- Daily washing of the head and the use of shampoo with the effect of increasing the volume of hair - Wash your hair after 3-4 days, and shampoo, giving volume, to exclude forever from use.
- To carry out simultaneously coloring and a chemical wave of hair - it is impossible!!!
Causes of Hair Loss in Women
- Acute infection
- High temperature
- A postoperative operation or an injury
- Diet or malnutrition
- Long-term use of drugs (such drugs include gyrostatics, retinoid, anticoagulants, anticonvulsants and others);
- Lack of zinc and iron;
- Chronic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus, hyperthyroidism, tumors and others);
- Strong stress (after the transferred stress hair growth, as a rule, is restored spontaneously).
How to Care for Damaged and Dropping hair
- Wash your hair no more than 2 times a week. Why? Read here
- Use only a high-quality comb with rare teeth
- Take inside the course of special vitamins for hair with a large content of A and E, and vitamin H, which normalize the function of the papilla and dermis.
- Rational nutrition with a high content of fruits, herbs, whole wheat bread, protein.
- Greater use of products containing silicon, iron, methylsulfonylmethane, selenium and biotin. For example, wheat germs
- Use hair masks and balms that soften hair and enhance their nutrition 2 times a week.
- Use tinctures for hair growth
- Organic shampoo with extract of t equal, amly oil, sea buckthorn oil, macadamia oil and olive oil
- It is obligatory once a week to perform the procedure of exfoliation of the scalp with the help of a scrub or do a hair brushing
- Cut your hair according to the lunar days, read more here
Solutions of Hair Loss in Women
- Biochemical blood test (evaluation of protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolism)
- A blood test to determine the vitamin, amino acid and mineral status of the body
- A hair analysis to assess the mineral status.
- Medicines for oral administration
- Medicinal creams and lotions for topical use (based on minoxidil, etc.);
- laser therapy (available both in the clinic and at home using a laser comb);
- PRP therapy (Best for all men and women)
- Scalp massage;
- Medical shampoos and masks against hair loss
- Home remedies for hair loss
How to Fight to Stop my Hair from falling out
Basic Recommendations for the treatment of hair loss
From daily care:- try to exclude as much as possible all the traumatic procedures - hair dryer, ironing, curlers, styling products. Pick up a soft brush and do not comb your hair again, it's better to massage with your fingers. Rigid shampoos replace delicate organic or domestic. Do not rub your hair, do not use tight elastic bands and hairpins, do not wear tight headgear, protect your hair from cold and direct sunlight.