However, if hair loss is intensified, it is most often caused by the negative influence of any external factors or is the result of internal pathological . Mostly men face this, but women also suffer from this problem, although female alopecia rarely leads to complete baldness.
Symptoms of Hair LossSigns that the hair fall out, usually clearly noticeable. Anxiety symptom is a condition where the amount of hair that remains on the pillow, the comb or when washing the head, increases noticeably .
In some cases, visual observations do not deceive - the hair, really, begin to fall hard.
It is enough to conduct a simple test:-
- Do not wash your head for at least a couple of days, because it is during washing that more hair falls out.
- Then take a lock of hair from the temple area and gently pull it, repeat the procedure on the area of the crown, forehead.
- If the number of dropped hairs is more than 20, then the problem is not intended.
Why Hair Falls Out
- Androgenic alopecia :- The reason is excessive production of androgen hormones. This is the most common cause of baldness in men. The effect of dihydrotestosterone leads to suppression of the hair growth phase, and the bulbs are depleted. With prolonged influence of the hormone, the follicles atrophy, the hair growth stops completely. A characteristic feature of this type of alopecia is the initial hair loss in the frontotemporal part of the head, and then in the parietal region.
- Diffuse alopecia:- It is most often determined in women. It is characterized by a uniform fall over the entire surface of the scalp, thinning and dullness of the remaining hair. It occurs due to hypovitaminosis, protein deficiency, hormonal failure or stress. In this type of alopecia the sensitivity of bulbs to dihydrotestosterone increases. This hormone enters the inside of the bulb and blocks its nutrition.
- Nesting alopecia (focal):- in which multiple foci of alopecia appear, which tend to merge and form vast areas where hair is absent. To date, the exact causes of focal alopecia have not been identified, although it is noted that their occurrence is often associated with craniocerebral trauma or infectious and autoimmune diseases.
- Scar alopecia:- occurs when the hair follicles are inflamed, after which scar tissue is formed. This is a very rare form of alopecia, the appearance of which is provoked by various skin infections, burns, and oncological diseases.
Note! Cases of the appearance of scarring alopecia in recent years have increased significantly. This is due to the appearance of fashion for hair extensions and dreadlocks, which not only harm the hair, but also threaten hair loss.
Female Hair Loss and Alopecia
Sometimes you may need a spectral analysis of the hair, which allows you to determine the composition of the hair, and hence those trace elements that are in the human body. It is believed that the hair most accurately determines the mineral balance and shows how it changed during the entire hair growth.
What Should you Need to do during Hair Loss
Use of only cosmetic products for the treatment of alopecia is not enough. It is important to pay attention to the diet, lifestyle and eliminate those factors that can provoke a condition
Homeopathic Remedies for Hair Loss and Baldness
- Lycopodium:- It is used in the treatment of baldness in the early stages, prevents the appearance of gray hair. You can buy the drug in the pharmacy in the form of a powder, which will need to be rubbed into the roots of the hair.
- Hydrofluoric acid:- Quite a powerful tool in homeopathy, which is used to treat a strong loss of curls and their strengthening. It is forbidden to use acid at home, as there is a high risk of getting scalp skin burns, and large doses can poison the entire body.
- Potassium sulfurous:- The use of this homeopathic remedy can stop alopecia areata, and also relieve you of dandruff. It is used internally, so you should follow the instructions carefully to avoid side effects.
- Potassium carbonate:- Moisturizes the scalp, preventing excessive dryness. Not a bad drug in homeopathy, which fights with alopecia in the early stages.
- Phosphorus:- Most often it is prescribed with sulfur salts to treat large strands. It is an antidote.
- Phosphoric acid:- A remedy in homeopathy is used to restore hair growth after stress, depression and other emotional experiences.
- Selenium:- Assigned in the event that, in addition to hair loss, the scalp hurts.
Although homeopathic remdies are used in the home, prescribe their use, dosage and you should follow the doctor advice. These drugs in large doses are capable of causing side effects, so it is important to keep the dosage and dilution required for each condition.
Natural homeopathic substances
You Should Know
- Observe the sleep regime, sleep at least 6-7 hours a day.
- Avoid overheating and hypothermia of the head.
- Temporarily give up complex laying, keratin straightening and chemical wave, dyeing with ammonia paint.
- Try to avoid stress, because as a result of this, a hormonal failure can occur, as a result of which the supply of hair follicles is impaired by nutrients and oxygen.
- Include in your daily diet foods rich in proteins and healthy fats, as well as vitamins B, A, E, C.
- Do a daily scalp massage with your fingers or a wooden comb to improve circulation.
- Refuse bad habits : alcohol and smoking.