Why Hair Fall Out
- Stressful situations caused by strong feelings and stress of the nervous system.
- Malnutrition, which does not provide a sufficient number of useful substances necessary for growth and strength of hair.
- Malfunctions of the hormonal background that occur after childbirth, menopause or just a strong shock
Strengthening Hair with Natural Remedies at Home
- Sour-milk products. Simply apply sour cream, curdled milk, kefir, wrap your head with a towel or a blanket. Here you need to consider that the hair should be clean, so it is advisable to wash them before wrapping once and after the mask, which should be kept for half an hour - the second.
- Burdock is an effective means for strengthening and growth of hair, which is freely available. It will take 15-20 g of dry plant, which must be filled with water, bring to a boil and cool. The resulting broth should be used on the roots. To make the remedy more effective, add the onion tincture to alcohol and a little cognac. At 8 tbsp. spoons of decoction of burdock have 3 tablespoons of juice from onions and 1 spoon of cognac.
- Sea salt - a means to strengthen hair, which you can also buy for a low price. It is enough to have one tablespoon, which should be rubbed for 20 minutes, and then wash your hair.
- Birch mushroom (chaga, Beefungin) is also purchased at the pharmacy and is effectively used at home after washing. From the fifth application, an excellent result of strengthening will be seen.
The Most Effective Hair Masks
- Onion mask exists in many variants, it is the juice of this plant - the most effective means for strengthening hair. For example, you can make a mask from one medium-sized bulb and a tablespoon of honey. Vegetables should be ground to the consistency of cereal with the help of a meat grinder or blender. Add the honey to the resulting mass, mix thoroughly and apply to the head, and after half an hour wash it. Many people are afraid to use this mask because of the smell of onions, but it is noteworthy that in the form of such a mask, it loses its sharp flavor.
- Mask of eggs is another popular way of healing at home. You will need the yolk of one egg, art. l. cognac, as well as olive and essential oils. The components are mixed until a uniform consistency is achieved, they are washed off after half an hour.