What Does this Hair Mask give?
- Facilitates the cleansing of the scalp from fat, dust, styling products
- Allows you to completely wash off the shampoo
- Protects against penetration into the skin of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Creates an optimal pH for the scalp
- Prevents the formation of dandruff
- Reduces hair loss
- Makes hair obedient
- Gives healthy shine and volume.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask Recipe
- Take 50 ml of vinegar and 200 ml of warm water. The volume can vary according to your needs, but the ratio should be 1: 4. Mix it. You can immediately do this in a vial with a spray nozzle.
- Now you can add a few drops of essential oils. Ideally, it's a rosemary or a tea tree, but you can choose what you think is right. Close the lid and shake it.
Recommendations for UseIt is most convenient to apply a mask of apple cider vinegar with a sprayer during showering. Spray this solution on damp hair, especially paying attention to the scalp. Soak the device for 10-15 minutes.
Wash your hair with shampoo. Although this is called a daily hair mask, use it before every wash in your usual mode. That is, if you wash your head every other day or once a week, you can apply it every time. Hair will be shiny, obedient, fresh.
Do not forget that this is a hair mask with apple cider vinegar - be careful, it should not get into your eyes. And also read article about various Hair Mask >>>
Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful hair care product. They can also rinse your hair, and add to different masks, and apply this recipe daily!