The Vedas teach that women's hair has a magical power and protects their owner and her whole family, for this they must be so long as to cover the anahata - the heart chakra located in the center of the chest. Home masks are a great way to grow the hair of your dreams!
Hair Masks with Cinnamon
Hair Mask with Mustard Powder
Onion Masks for Hair
Hair Masks with a Tincture of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of tincture of pepper mixed with 1 tablespoon of any base oil, apply only to the scalp.
- Mix one tablespoon of pepper tincture, onion juice, burdock oil and honey, add one egg yolk.
- 1 tbsp. tincture of pepper mixed with one yolk and 100 ml of kefir.
- 1 tbsp each. tincture of pepper, castor oil, marigold tincture, onion juice, egg yolk and mix.
Hair Mask with Honey and Cognac
Hair Mask with Oils and Vitamins
- 1 tbsp. castor oil
- 1 tbsp. Burdock oil
- 1 tsp. vitamin E (tocopherol acetate oil solution)
- 1 tsp. vitamin A (retinol acetate oil solution)
- Vitamins B1, B6, B12 on a teaspoon
- Egg yolk
- On request: 1 tsp. dimexide
Hair Mask with Tea Leaves
Hair Masks with Ginger
- Take two tablespoons of any base oil and add 1 teaspoon of ground ginger to it. Rub this mixture into the roots and keep it for half an hour under polyethylene and a towel.
- Grate the ginger root on a fine grater. You can simply squeeze out the liquid and apply it to the roots of hair under polyethylene. Or mix the resulting gruel with a tablespoon of any base oil, apply to the roots and along the entire length of the hair - but it is so much washed off.
Masks with Birch Tar
- 50 grams of vodka, 15 grams of castor or burdock oil, a few drops of tar.
- Egg yolk, a teaspoon of castor oil, olive oil, honey, vodka and a few drops of tar.
- Add a couple drops of tar in the mask of colorless henna.
Masks for Hair Growth with Burdock Oil
- Mix two tablespoons of burdock oil with one egg yolk. Apply along the entire length of the hair under the towel for 1 hour. You will need to soap the shampoo 2-3 times to wash off the leftovers.
- Mix burdock oil with alcohol in a ratio of 2: 1 and rub into the scalp an hour before washing, keep under a towel. It is used 2-3 times a week.
Hair Masks with Aloe
- Mix in equal proportions aloe juice, honey, cognac and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the entire length of the hair for 1 hour. This mask has a comprehensive caring effect on the hair.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe juice with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Add 1 egg yolk and chopped garlic clove. Leave it under the towel for 30 minutes, rinse with shampoo.