Very effective and mask of linseed oil, the recipes of which we give in this article. At the end, you will also find an interesting tool for styling hair flax seeds.
How to take Flaxseed Oil and Flax Seeds inside?By the way, for hair and in the form of seeds is very useful to take inside if you do not like to drink oil, especially since it is quite unpleasant. Flax seeds are usually sold in grocery stores in departments with various food additives and utilities.
Seeds need to be ground into flour on a coffee grinder (not more than a teaspoon of seeds) and added to food, for example in breakfast cereal. But only freshly ground seed is suitable, since when contact with air flaxseed oil is oxidized, and useful substances lose their force. Therefore, grind the seed of flax immediately before use.
Flaxseed oil is more convenient to use, as it is sold in the pharmacy and grocery stores already in bottles of their dark glass, so it is stored in the refrigerator longer, but still use it after opening the bottle as soon as possible.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of flaxseed oil daily during meals. It is, of course, unpleasant to the taste, but you can get used to it or try to ingest it and immediately eat it.
Masks for Hair with linseed OilMasks of linseed oil for hair are good because this oil is rather lean and well absorbed. Preliminary, the oil must be heated. When applying masks, you should carefully massage the scalp for best effect. Masks are left for at least 1-2 hours, covering the head with a food film and a towel.
Linseed mask is made from pure flax seed oil. It restores damaged and split hair, treats dandruff and hair loss.
Preheated oil should be carefully rubbed into the scalp, spread over the entire length and left for several hours. It is best to apply this mask for the whole night. Then wash your hair in the usual way.
For the appearance and consolidation of the result, repeat the mask 2-3 times a week for a month.
Mask for hair with linen and essential oils:- Take your favorite essential oil or choose the essential oil for you with the help of our article . For example, to accelerate the growth of hair, take the oil of rosemary, and for dandruff - tea tree.
Preheat two tablespoons of linseed oil and add 2-3 drops of essential oil to it. Stir and apply to the hair for 1-2 hours or more.
Flaxseed oil with vodka for hair growth:-
- Mix the oil with vodka in equal proportions. Apply for 1 hour. Repeat the procedure once a week.
- Mask for hair with linseed oil and glycerin for shine of hair and against split ends
- Take 50 ml of oil and add 30 g of glycerin. This mixture can be stored in the refrigerator.
- With split ends, apply the product only to the tips of the hair, without flushing.
Mask made of linseed, burdock and / or castor oil:- These oils are extremely useful for hair in all respects and are very effective. Mix them in equal proportions and warm up. Apply on the scalp and along the entire length of the hair, massage for best effect. Leave for several hours whenever possible. Then wash the hair with shampoo.
Onion-flax mask for hair growth:- The combination of an onion mask to accelerate the growth of hair with the healing effect of flaxseed oil has an amazing effect.
- Rub a small onion into a small onion. For a mask, you can take both the resulting gruel and the juice squeezed from it. It is desirable to squeeze the muff to avoid a persistent unpleasant odor from the hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of linseed oil with two tablespoons of onion juice or onion gruel. Add some honey. Stir and apply to the hair, paying more attention to the scalp, massaging it.
- Keep the mask for 30-60 minutes. Rinse your head thoroughly with shampoo.
- The combination of flaxseed oil with yolk perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the hair, helps to fight with brittle hair and split ends.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of warm oil with egg yolk. Apply over the entire length of the hair and soak the mask on the hair for at least 1 hour. Rinse your head with shampoo.
How to use Flaxseed as a Natural RemedyTo do this, you need to prepare a decoction of flaxseed. Put a glass of water on the fire with 1 teaspoon of flax seeds. Boil for 1 minute. Leave to stand for 2-3 hours and drain.
Before laying, you must moisten the clean hair with this decoction. The hairstyle is beautifully held, and the hair is protected from the effects of the environment and shines with a healthy sheen.