Masks with ClayClay perfectly absorbs fat and dirt, deeply cleansing the hair, soothing the scalp and feeding it with vitamins and microelements, and also treats dandruff. Masks with clay are used 1-2 times a week, are applied for 30 minutes under a towel. For greasy hair, use blue or green clay.
- 2 tablespoons of green clay, dilute two tablespoons of water or broth of herbs (St. John's wort, nettles or oak bark), add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Grate the mixture in the scalp and spread over the entire length of the hair.
- 2 tablespoons of blue clay diluted with water or broth of herbs to a very thick consistency, add a tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 cloves of garlic crushed on a grater. Apply to hair roots and spread over the entire length.
Masks with Colorless HennaHenna can dye your hair, it's good for oily hair. And from colorless henna it is possible to do or make masks, 1 time a week. Henna also absorbs fat, nourishes and soothes the scalp. In addition, it strengthens the hair, promotes rapid hair growth and gives volume.
If you like essential oils, 4-5 drops of tea tree oil, eucalyptus, mint, lemon, cedar, sage, lemon balm, pine or cypress can be added to the mask for oily hair. Apply mask with henna for 30 minutes, warming with a towel.
Masks with Yogurt, Yogurt or Sour MilkThese sour-milk products are one of the most popular ingredients of Hair masks. They also regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Simply apply a slightly warmed kefir or curdled milk along the entire length of the hair and on the scalp 30-60 minutes before washing your head. Warm up. Wash your head with shampoo.
- Mix half a cup of sour milk with egg yolk and lemon juice. Apply for half an hour and rinse with shampoo.
Traditional bread maskIt absorbs fat, regulates the fatiness of the scalp, and imparts volume. Take a slice of black bread without peel and pour boiling water. Allow to brew for 20 minutes, mash the bread in a gruel and apply to the scalp and the entire length of the hair. Heat and hold for 30-60 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with shampoo and rinse hair well.
Mask of OatmealMix the oat flour (you can grind the oat flakes in a coffee grinder) with water or herbal tea in a ratio of 1: 1 and add ½ teaspoon of baking soda. Apply for 15-20 minutes.
Mustard Hair MaskThis famous mask not only enhances the growth of hair , but also dries the scalp. Mustard can also be washed with greasy hair.
- Mustard mask:- Mix a tablespoon of mustard powder with a tablespoon of warm water. Add the egg yolk and a teaspoon of sugar. Apply only to hair roots, warm and leave for 30-60 minutes.
- Mustard shampoo for oily hair. Spread two tablespoons of mustard in a glass of hot water, mix thoroughly. Pour all this into a liter of warm water, which wash your head. Rinse your hair with cool water and lemon juice.
Means with Lemon - Mask, Conditioner, Tincture
- Mask. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with the same amount of aloe juice. Add a teaspoon of honey and chopped clove of garlic. Apply to clean damp hair, wrap and hold for half an hour. The mask can be washed off with warm water without shampoo.
- Air conditioning . In half a liter of pure cool water squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Rinse hair after washing - this means regulates the fat content and gives an incredible shine.
- Tincture. In 200 ml of vodka, squeeze out the juice of the whole lemon. Apply the tincture every day to the skin of the hair. Be careful, it pretty much dries the scalp.
Masks and Lotions with Vodka and Cognac for Drying Oily Scalp
- Mix one egg yolk with a tablespoon of cognac or vodka. Apply the mixture only to the scalp for 20-30 minutes after washing. With this mask, it is advisable not to warm the head with polyethylene, so as not to create a greenhouse effect that will enhance the sebum. Wash your hair with warm water, you can without shampoo.
- Lotion with green tea. In a glass of strong green tea, add a teaspoon of lemon juice and 30 ml of vodka. Apply lotion to clean hair and do not rinse as long as you can afford. The course is 8 procedures.
- Tincture of nettle. Pour fresh leaves of nettle with vodka in a ratio of 1:10. Close the lid and put it in a cool dark place for 10 days. Strain and rub into the scalp 2 times a week, without flushing.
Mask of Banana, Honey and Lemon JuiceHalf a banana mash in puree, mix with a tablespoon of honey, add a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply for half an hour under polyethylene and a towel, rinse with shampoo.
Mask for oily hair from a tomato
Tomato is good for oily hair. Mash one or two tomatoes (it is desirable to remove the skin, not scalding) and apply to the hair, rubbing into the roots. Cover with polyethylene and a towel, keep for about half an hour. Apply 2 times a week.
Mask of Chamomile for very Greasy HairTwo tablespoons of dry chopped chamomile flowers brewed with boiling water and let it brew for 4 hours, then strain. Add whipped egg whites, rub the mixture into the scalp until the mask is dry. Wash your head with a mild shampoo for greasy hair. Do not wash your hair with hot water, otherwise the protein will curd and it will be difficult to wash it off your hair.
Hair Mask for Oily Dandruff HairMost suitable for this purpose are light base oils such as grape seed oil, macadamia, jojoba oil, almond oil, sesame oil. Of the essential oils, tea tree oil, eucalyptus, mint, lemon, cedar, sage, lemon balm, pine, cypress will suit.
Take 1-2 tablespoons of any base oils and add 4-6 drops of selected essential oils. Rub in the scalp and spread over the entire length of the hair. Heat and leave for 30-40 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with shampoo, have to soap 2-3 times to completely wash off the oil.
In addition to home masks for oily hair, do not forget about the complex care of hair - nutrition, rest, vitamins, choose gentle care and protect hair from traumatic procedures, sun, cold, styling products. And very soon you will be proud of your long and healthy hair! I wish you success in this difficult matter! You can discuss the article in the comments below.