Often, hair loss is directly related to hormonal failure . Diseases of the thyroid gland, violation of the balance of sex hormones, diabetes mellitus and other disorders can trigger hair loss. During pregnancy and after childbirth, hair loss is also possible. However, this process is reversible, and, restoring the balance of hormones, you can restore your hair the original look.
Genetic predisposition is another reason for hair loss. If the grandfather and the father had a bald spot with age, the likelihood is high that the son will also grow bald. However, it should be understood that the genetic predisposition as such will not lead to hair loss. Trigger hook development of the problem will be any disease, stress or other factor.
Fungal and viral skin diseases can also provoke hair loss. Such diseases include, for example, viral skin diseases, ringworm, trichophytosis, microsporia and others.
In addition, hair follicles can suffer as a result of avitaminosis, hypervitaminosis or hypovitaminosis, since with a shortage or excess of certain vitamins, the follicles die.
Mechanical damage also damages the hair. The causes of profuse loss can become naches, tight hair pulling in hairstyles, excessive infatuation with paints and varnishes of poor quality, chemical perm, discoloration and many other procedures.
Another factor of hair loss in men and women is poor ecology . The release of harmful substances into the atmosphere can affect the condition of the scalp and injure the follicles. Also, high and low temperatures affect the condition of the scalp, which is why it is so important to wear hats in both
Hair Regrow : How to Restore Hair Growth in Men and Women?In fact, to restore the fluffiness of the hair, in most cases it is necessary to strengthen the follicles. Let's consider the most widespread approaches.
Dietotherapy:- To strengthen hair, the body needs omega-class fats. They are found in oily fish, nuts, unrefined vegetable oils. It is also necessary to use vitamin B12. They are rich in meat, eggs, salmon. For the health of the hair, fiber is essential. It is found in carrots, beets, cucumbers, zucchini, eggplant. As for micronutrients, iron, zinc, biotin and a number of other elements found in beans, peas, lentils, and beans have a positive effect on hair growth. Do not forget about dairy products, rich in calcium, because it gives hair a healthy shine. Therefore, you need to use natural yogurt, kefir, cottage cheese.
But keep in mind that the effect of a balanced diet becomes noticeable not immediately. For a more obvious result, proper nutrition is well combined with other methods of hair restoration after falling out.
Traditional medicine :- There are many "grandmother" recipes to combat baldness. Here are some of them.
- Decoction of medicinal herbs:- Grind 2-3 large leaves thistle, pour the resulting mass with a liter of water, put on fire, bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. The resulting broth cool and drain. After the hair is washed with shampoo, rinse them with the resulting broth. A similar decoction can be prepared from nettles, it is no less useful. It is recommended to conduct such rinses 2-3 times a week for 2 months.
- Restorative mask:- Mix one tablespoon of honey, aloe juice and chopped garlic. Add the egg yolk. Hair is divided into strands and rub the resulting mass into the scalp. Then cover the head with polyethylene and a towel. Keep the mask for 20-30 minutes. It is recommended to carry out the procedure 2 times a week for 2 months.
If you have made a mask or prepared a decoction before applying it to the scalp - test the mixture on your arm. Perhaps you have an allergy to a certain component of the composition. In this case, the skin will turn red, it will be irritated. It is better to learn about this in advance, rather than after the mixture is on your head.
- Mesotherapy is the injection of special drugs into the scalp. In this case, nutrients immediately go to the follicles and activate their work. The procedure is painless and effective enough. But it should be borne in mind that mesotherapy is effective if the follicles, albeit weakened, are still alive. If the patient has already formed a bald head, to conduct a similar procedure does not make sense.
- Laser therapy is carried out using a low-frequency laser pulsating beam. It penetrates the surface of the scalp to a depth of 6-8 mm. The energy of laser radiation increases blood circulation in the scalp and metabolism in its cells. The procedure is quite effective in the presence of living follicles.
- Darsonvalization is a physiotherapy procedure, named after the French physiologist D'Arsonval, who, at the end of the 19th century, proposed using high-frequency electrocurrents for medical purposes. In this case, the effect on the scalp occurs with the help of a special portable device resembling curling irons. The procedure can be carried out both in the salons and at home. It is quite effective and painless. How safe this method is for you, can only determine the doctor, as there are a number of contraindications. Therefore, before doing this procedure, you need to consult a specialist.
- Ozonotherapy consists in enriching the scalp with ozone. This is triatomic oxygen, which at the temperature of the human body is converted into ordinary oxygen and begins to actively penetrate into the tissues. To restore the hair make a series of hardly noticeable injections of medical ozone into the scalp. Another way of ozonotherapy is wrapping. In this case, a cap is placed on the patient's head, inside which ozone is applied, which acts on the scalp and on the hair. This method is absolutely painless, but somewhat less effective than injections. Ozone therapy brings a visible result when active hair loss just begins.
- Massage - one of the most simple and affordable methods of hair restoration after falling out in women and men. Massage the scalp with a special brush made of natural material (wood, bristles or horns). Experts advise to produce 50-100 movements in different directions. Complete the procedure followed by mild rubbing in the forehead and temples. The duration of the massage should not exceed 15 minutes. Of course, massage is not a panacea, but it is a great way to normalize blood circulation, thereby giving the follicles an impetus to activating hair growth.
- PRP-therapy allows you to activate hidden tissue reserves using your own blood plasma. To do this, the doctor takes from the patient no more than 50 ml of venous blood. It is then processed until a liquid plasma or plasmafiller is obtained. The resulting composition is injected into the scalp. Trichologists say that at the initial stage of alopecia the method is very effective.