Shampoo with GelatinIngredients:
- herbs for cooking broth (suitable chamomile, nettle, hops, burdock or any other)
- gelatin - 2 tablespoons
- shampoo, preferably not containing SLS, with a minimum of fragrances, dyes, etc. - 50 ml
- honey - 1 tablespoon
- Base and essential oils that you can choose according to your hair type
- aloe juice - preferably, but not necessarily
02. Add the gelatin. In a warm broth, add two tablespoons of gelatin and let it swell and dissolve. If necessary, use a water bath for this, but then let the mixture cool down.
04. Put 1 tablespoon of honey , let it completely dissolve.
05. Add a mixture of base and essential oils. The base oils are ideal for castor, burdock, olive oil. Of the ethereal - lavender and rosemary.
Both these and other oils can be chosen according to the type of your hair and the presence of hair problems. For example, for fatty hair, base oils such as avocado oil or jojoba oil, for hair loss - burdock oil, for hair growth - castor, burdock, wheat germ oil are suitable.
Take a teaspoon of the selected base oil and add a few drops of ethereal. Pour the oil into our shampoo and mix.
06. Aloe vera juice: if desired. If you have the opportunity, prepare the leaves of aloe in advance - they need to be kept in the refrigerator for about 10 days. Aloe can also be bought at the pharmacy.
07. Storage and use: Caring shampoo with gelatin, he is also a mask shampoo + gelatin, ready, and we will store it in the refrigerator, in a bowl with a wide neck and tightly closed lid. As necessary, you can scoop a spoon or cut a piece of shampoo of the required size.
Shampoo should be warmed in the palms and applied to damp hair. It is advisable to leave the shampoo on your hair for at least 10 minutes for best effect. Balm after this gelatin shampoo is not required.