Hair becomes dry as straw, dull, brittle and split. How to moisturize them? To help hair, and at the same time and skin, we can minimize these harmful factors, as well as using masks to moisturize hair at home. We will be helped by moisturizing masks with oils, fruits, fermented milk products, honey, eggs.
How to Moisturize Hair - Procedures and Recommendations
- Drink enough fluids , eat fruits and vegetables every day
- Protect hair in winter - from frost, in summer - from ultraviolet (hats, sunscreen)
- Do not use for washing chlorinated water, it dries hair and skin - install a shower filter or filter and boil water
- Try to use a minimum of hair dryer, tongs and ironing, varnish
- Moisturize the air in the room - you will be helped by an air humidifier, houseplants, an aquarium with fish, in extreme cases - wet towels and spraying water from a spray gun around the room. It is very useful also for the skin and for preventing ARI
- Periodically good for moisturizing hair to sprinkle them with thermal water in the form of a spray
- 1-2 times a week, make masks for moisturizing hair at home. Usually these masks are applied along the length and on the tips, not all of them are rubbed into the skin, and even on the contrary - you need to retreat from the roots 5-10 cm. You can use both store and home moisturizing hair masks.
Moisturizing Hair MasksThe simplest and most effective recipe is an egg and olive oil:- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil with the egg. Distribute along the length of the hair and leave for 30 -60 minutes. You can not rub this mask into the scalp and do not warm it. Rinse thoroughly with shampoo.
Mayonnaise + yolk + honey:- Mix one tablespoon of mayonnaise, one egg yolk and a teaspoon of honey. Distribute along the length of the hair, having deviated from the roots 5 cm, carefully work the tips. Keep the mask under the towel from half an hour to an hour. Rinse with shampoo.
Mask from avocado:- Avocado, like a juicy oily fruit, moisturizes and nourishes the hair and skin very well. Just mash the ripe fruit in a gruel, apply over the entire length, wrap it with a towel for 40-60 minutes.
Honey and olive oil:- Mix honey and olive oil in equal proportions. Apply on the length of the hair for 30-60 minutes, wrap, rinse with shampoo.
Banana mask:- In addition to the pulp of a banana, you will need a yolk, a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix everything in puree, apply the entire length of the strands, wrap and leave for 30 minutes.To get all the recipes of Hair Mask please do not hesitate to visit here >>>
To moisturize the hair is also good kefir mask and washing the hair with an egg. If you are wondering how to moisturize your hair, the procedures in the salons can help you, but their effect can be unpredictable. Masks for moisturizing at home in any case will be useful, nourish your hair, give them a shine and a healthy look!
Humidification of hair directly affects their appearance, which is why it is so important. Do not forget to drink plenty of clean water, protect your hair and pamper them with moisturizing masks a couple of times a week!