Ingredients of MaskThe amount is calculated for medium length hair
- Colorless Henna - 60 g
- Cinnamon (powder) - half a teaspoon
- Oil (sunflower, coconut, mustard or corn) - 1 teaspoon
- Citric acid (powder) - half a teaspoon
- Honey - 2 teaspoons
Preparation of Hair MaskPowder of cinnamon and henna must necessarily be sifted through a strainer - not only to remove large particles, but also to loosen them, to improve the access of oxygen to the reaction.
- So, sift cinnamon and colorless henna in a bowl, mix with citric acid.
- Add hot water (almost boiling water) until a fairly liquid substance forms. The mask should be fluid. Stir and let the mask cool down to about 45 degrees. By this time, henna will give the gelatinity of our mixture due to its active ingredients and enveloping action.
- Add butter and honey, mix. It will be convenient if you transfer the mask into a plastic cup.
Application of Hair MaskNow it's best to move to apply a mask to laminate hair at home in the shower. First, the hair before applying the mask should be washed with a usual shampoo, which will fan hair, opening access to scales of hairs, and dry hair with a towel.
Secondly, the mask should spread over all the hair (when it gets on the body it is also very useful for the skin), so it is convenient to water it on the hair directly from the cup in small portions and distribute your hands over the hair. Massage your scalp as well.
Moreover, the mask is applied very briefly, for only 10 minutes. But this is enough to penetrate the nutritional and hair-filling components. After the first application, you will notice improvements in the appearance of your hair. And how fragrant they smell after this mask!
Rinse off the mask without shampoo, first warm, and at the end with cold water. In order to better washed the grains of henna, you can comb your hair during rinsing with a rare comb, or put your head in a basin of water and rinse your hair. But in any case, after drying and combing the hair, all the remnants of henna will be removed.
And this mask should be applied 2-3 times a month. Gradually, the hair will become very shiny, dense and well-groomed.