Indications for PRP - therapy or when it is worth going to the trichologist:
- hair thinning and hair loss
- alopecia (baldness)
- slow hair growth
- seborrheic dermatitis
- poor hair structure: they become thin, brittle and dry
- increased dryness or fatness of the scalp, dandruff, itching
- oncological diseases
- use of anti-inflammatory drugs for two days before the treatment
- lactation, pregnancy
- a depressive state, a violation of immunity
- a syndrome of platelet dysfunction
How to prepare for the procedureBefore consultation, you need to wash your hair using a normal shampoo. On the patient's head there should be no means for styling, dyes, hair should not be brushed or curled, should not be somehow difficult to comb or stab.
What is waiting for you: step by step procedurePrimary consultation clarifies the general condition of the patient, analyzes all the factors that can affect the hair condition (lifestyle and dietary habits, chronic diseases, genetic predisposition, environmental factors). Then the doctor carefully examines the hair and skin of the scalp.
If necessary, the patient is assigned to examinations from related specialists and laboratory studies. After all, the health of the hair, above all, is closely related to the general state of the body.
At the first admission the doctor conducts diagnostic trichoscopy and prepares control areas of the scalp for further investigation - phototrichogram. Next, an individual scheme for the treatment of hair and scalp hair, as well as physiotherapy: PRP-therapy, mesotherapy of the scalp.
If it is necessary to carry out PRP-therapy, the patient takes injections into the skin of the scalp. The minimum course of treatment is 5-6 procedures. The injected preparation is an injection form of platelet autoplasm, which is released during the treatment of the patient's blood (centrifugation). Platelet autoplasma contains growth factors, amino acids, trace elements, hormones, proteins and vitamins in a natural combination.
How to behave after the procedure?Proper home hair care and regular maintenance therapy are the main recommendations for hair care not only after taking PRP therapy, but also in everyday life.
Effect of PRP- therapy courseEven after the first procedures, patients notice a noticeable:
- Reduction of hair loss
- strengthening the hair follicle
- normalization of the sebaceous glands
- elimination of dandruff, dryness, itching
- reduction of the cross-section and fragility of the hair shaft
- increase in diameter and density of hair
- return hair elasticity, gloss, density
- Name of procedure: Trichoscopy and PRP-therapy of scalp hair
- Duration of the procedure: 30-40 minutes
- How many prp treatments are needed: 6 - 8 procedures
- The effect is noticeable: after 4-5 procedures
- PRP for hair loss cost: Cost may varies from $50 to $2,000 country to country
- Adverse effects: no Soreness / discomfort: observed patients who are hypersensitive to injections
Recommendations before and after PRP-therapy
- Stop taking anticoagulants (heparin, aspirin) two to three days before the procedure.
- Warn the doctor if you have a sore throat.
- Do not prescribe other cosmetic procedures on the same day with plasmolifting.
- Do not use makeup for 12 hours after the injection.
- Within three days after the procedure, you can not visit the sauna and swimming pool, during the week - a solarium.
PRP hair treatment before and after video
PRP hair treatment side effects
In which cases do you apply PRP hair loss treatment?PRP treatment applies to both men and women in cases of initial or extended thinning of hair:
- In the treatment of androgenic alopecia and female type of androgenic alopecia
- To enhance the effect of hair transplantation
- For the treatment of focal alopecia
- For the treatment of hair loss of various etiologies
- To prevent hair loss
Is PRP hair treatment permanent solution ?PRP hair therapy reviews speak for high efficiency, safety, as well as lasting effect.
After completing the course of this procedure, patients note the disappearance of problems with the hair and skin of the scalp. As a result of the normalization of the sebaceous glands, the scalp no longer fats, and such problems as fatty seborrhea, cease to worry.
Platelets enriched with platelets affect the structure of the hair at the micro level. First of all, patients note the growth of new hair, the cessation of hair loss, as well as the silky and shiny hair.
In contrast to plasmolifting, much less injections of enriched plasma are required to restore the hair . It saves you time and money.It should be noted that the combination of PRP therapy with other cosmetic procedures for hair, bring the maximum result , which persists for two years.