Autumn Head skin CareIt is from the scalp that we should begin recovery procedures. Since the growth of hair depends on the health of the scalp.
- Scrub:- Every week, once before washing your head, cleanse the scalp from the keratinized scales that will cleanse it, improve metabolism and nutrition.
- Massage:- It seems that we simply do not have time for this, but you can always take a moment to massage your scalp - during washing, peeling, combing your hair. Do this with your fingers or the comb. Before washing, you can use the oils to replace the oil Mask >>>
Hair Care after SummerFirst of all, when you fall, be sure to cut the tips. You can make a haircut with hot scissors, polishing or other similar procedures in the salon. Very carefully approach the staining, and in no case do not resort to a chemical wave.
To prevent hair loss after the summer, do not forget about nutrition, select vitamins or dietary supplements (for example, flaxseed).
Masks for Hair Restoration
- Take 1 tbsp. olive or burdock oil, 1 tsp. honey and one yolk. Stir and distribute along the entire length of the hair, not forgetting about a light massage. Wrap up with a film and a towel, leave for half an hour and wash it gently.
- Take a 0.5-1 cup of any fermented milk product (kefir, yogurt, sour cream, white yogurt), only not cold. You can also add a teaspoon of honey or any oil. Apply along the entire length with the help of a comb, wrap and leave for 30-60 minutes. You can also use mayonnaise.
- Gelatine mask will give hair a healthy and radiant appearance, strengthen them. At 1 tablespoon. gelatin take 3 tablespoons. water or milk. For long hair, more components may be needed. Let the gelatin swell, and then add half a teaspoon of flaxseed, olive or burdock oil. Spread along the entire length, wrap, hold for 30-60 minutes.
Masks for Hair LossIf you already know that you usually have hair after summer, you can not wait for it, but start to strengthen them in advance and make masks from hair loss.
- Onion mask with honey. After rubbing the onion on a small grater, squeeze the juice through the cheesecloth. Mix 2 tbsp. juice with 1 tbsp. honey, add 2 tbsp. kefir and 1 tbsp. cognac. This mask perfectly prevents loss. Apply on dry hair, wiping in the scalp, wrap and leave for 1 hour.
- Mask with cranberries and mummies. Autumn is the time of a wonderful cranberry berry. Dissolve 2 g of mummy in 50 ml of water, add 100 g of crushed cranberries and 1 tsp. honey. Apply for 30-40 minutes.
- Prepare broth bay leaf - it strengthens blood circulation of hair bulbs. For this, put a handful of laurushka into boiling water (1 L) and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Rinse your hair, lightly massaging the scalp.